Monday 1 July 2019

Day 9: The Full Steel Chastity Challenge: July started

I resumed my courses. They are about testing softwares. I love programming, and I hope this training will help me to find a work in what I love. My model life will not last forever.

I had spent 9 continuous days without getting unlocked, and my clitoris decided to stop hibernating. I sometimes feel it swelling. That makes me horny a little and I like it. Finally, this challenge is getting more interesting!
Yesterday, after having written my report, I put an anal plug in me (I am able to put in and pull out a butt plug even if my belt is locked). I think I will train to wear such items at home. They will make the challenge spicier.

The challenge doesn't feel long at all. I keep saying "only 3 weeks to go" in my head.

Currently feeling:the challenge will become funnier!
☆☆☆
During my courses. Can you see the heart?

7 comments:

  1. I often wonder, why is the heart so big? Is it, because you yourself have a big heart? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wanted to have a big heart on my belly. It makes the belt so cute =^.^=
      Besides, it hides allbands and their adjustment holes.

      Delete
  2. Si cela devient drôle, c’est toi qui nous soutiens à te suivre

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Wendy. Suddenly I found your blog. Truth be told, I am fond of your energy and strength!
    You are really an interesting and unusual person. I wish you to be the best warrior on the love battlefield. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi George, and welcome in my blog!
      What a really encouraging message you give me! I am known to be very unusual (soemtimes disturbing).

      For now, I don't know any other girl who spent 30 continuous days in belt, bra and collar.

      I will write daily reports on this blog. Following me would be great. Thank you ^^

      Delete
    2. "For now, I don't know any other girl who spent 30 continuous days in belt, bra and collar." - Me too.

      I will follow you like one steel cup of your bra follows to other because of lock :)

      I read your previous posts - you had some wounds and rash when you wear the belt. Is it ok now? Your skin, back neck, legs?

      Delete
    3. I had rashes with other belts. They are gone now.
      Back, neck and legs are all fine. I am trained to wear such a heavy equipment, my muscles became hefty!

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.