Sunday 7 July 2019

Half-way! Day 15: The Full Steel Chastity Challenge

The party was a success. My steel outfits made impression, as usual. I don't know anyone else who wanders in fetish parties/events while wearing steel almost all the time.
I tied up a woman in ropes. It was her 1st time and she loved it.
Usually, in such parties, I change several times (in my IMC or other belts). And I perform a self-suspension in leotard. Because of this challenge, there was no self-suspension and I kept the same armor all the time. I didn't even bring my keys to the party!

I have some negative news: the challenge is getting to me. The collar bruised my neck. I think I will destroy the envelop the 22nd July, and unlock everything to get a deserved rest. This challenge is becoming harder.

During the party, I talked a lot about my chastity challenge. I explained it changes how I feel. My libido becomes weak. I have to learn how to enjoy casual clothes. No more going outdoors cosplayed. For now, I feel still fine.
By the way: there was an other belted girl at the party!

I would like to thank some of you:
- davercuffs: you call me every evening and you take news from my life; you visited me this weekend
- Ivan: you show me a great support
- Daniela: you show me a great support too
- gasmaskkpipe: you sent me a very encouraging message
- George, for your message here,
- and YOU, for reading me!


Currently feeling: I evolved.
☆☆☆☆
My neck is damaged.

5 comments:

  1. Hi dear Wendy!!

    The red mark on your neck worries me! I think, none of us will have anything against, if you decide to take the heavy collar off before time. You will still be in your chastity gear, unable to touch sleeping organs....

    Remember to be careful with your health, Wendy!! The bruise will become deeper, if you don't stop it now!!

    Today I took some pictures of me in my MySteel CB, my corset and my homemade Chastity bra. Unfortunaly I cannot find your email address any more; so I don't know, how to send them to you for a little mental support.

    Please stay well and chaste, and remember to take the keys out from the envelope before destroying it... :D

    Big hugs from Daniela in Denmark

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My email address: wendywarrior@orange.fr

      I am careful with my health. I know when a wound goestoo deep. In any case, I will keep this blog up-to-date about my wounds.
      The aim is tospend 30 days in belt, bra and collar.

      Of course, I will take the keys in the envelop before destroying it!

      Delete
  2. Un soutien presque quotidien, visiblement le défi par sa durée se corse. Tu dois ressentir surement de nouvelles sensations. Prends bien soin de toi. Biz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Been off a few days due to the holiday weekend was surprised to hear you want to end your challenge early. I get the collar is causing issues and as Daniela commented you could remove the collar while still wearing everything else. As far as the physiological effects this challenge is presenting you, isn't that the purpose of the belt/bra and the challenge as a whole?

    On a more positive note as I have been reading your prior posts to get caught up, I find it very neat (for the lack of a better word) that you are continuing to "socialize" while doing the challenge. However, I suppose it has to do with the group of friends.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't say I want tofinish the challenge now! I want to go through it until the last day.
      I will only stop the challenge in case of huge issue. For now, I can take it.

      Indeed, this is the purpose of the chastity belt-bra-collar. Psychologic impact is much more powerful than the physic issues.

      I can socialize thanks to my software courses. This is great and it makes the challenge much easier.

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.