Monday 22 July 2019

[LAST DAY] Day 30: The Full Steel Chastity Challenge; morning report

36 h in my gloves were done. I can get rid of them. What a release!
I enjoyed a good shower, and I spent time with my fan.

I will go to my courses very soon. When I am back, the chest will not stay close for very long.

I feel so impatient. I watched a lot of time watching the amount of days in the countdown: this big "0" means so much!

The evening report will come later than usual. I will write it after getting my powerful orgasm.


Currently feeling: this is the day!
☆☆☆
Dropping my Power Cuffs.

2 comments:

  1. plus que quelques heures !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thinking of you!! You made it!! Your are a strong woman!! My congretulations, Wendy!! Now enjoy your freedom and your evening! Hope everything is fine with you now!!
    big hugs from Daniela

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.