Saturday 20 July 2019

Day 28: The Full Steel Chastity Challenge: extra challenge

I am crazy. My challenge is becoming mentally very hard. I want to get rid of my armor. It is agony to wait for my keys.

A an decided to make my life harder. He wanted me to wear my silver gloves and Power Cuffs for as long as I can. The longest I am able to do is 36 h. They started today at 18h-F. Not only it is long, but I will have many issues: I will have to be clever if I want to take a shower of if I need oil.

This report will be short. I don't have so much to say.

I will not give up. The goal is so close!

 Currently feeling: almost dead.
☆☆

My silver gloves. And my zombie face.

2 comments:

  1. Il te reste 48h. Mettre un défi sur un défi déjà long et dur, n’était-il pas de trop ? Je t’ai soutenu comme je pouvais de différentes manières. Te connaissant, je n’imagine pas que tu abandonnes. En M.P. tu peux me dire ce que je peux faire pour te remonter le moral.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Be strong now! Soon you will have made it!! Crossing my fingers for you! hugs, D.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.