Saturday 6 July 2019

Day 14: The Full Steel Chastity Challenge: hosting friends

This morning, on Twitter, I received a message from a local friend. He wanted to visit me. I accepted and we met at my place. We chatted together about metal work and latex. He gave me tips to take care of my latex Condom Catsuit.
I was buttplugged all the time while he was there.

I went outdoors with my buttplug. I needed something at the drugstore. A short walk butplugged didn't affect me, even if I felt the plug.

I am currently with an other friend. He calls me every evening. He supports me in all my projects. He is such a nice guy!

Today was very hot. I feel my skin is getting damaged. I have to be careful for the further days, if I want to survive the 16 remaining days!

And this evening, I will attend a party with him and my housemate. I will detail you tomorrow.


Currently feeling: friendly
☆☆☆☆☆
Taking care of my latex Condom Catsuit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.