Wednesday 17 July 2019

Day 25: The Full Steel Chastity Challenge: impatience grows and grows

Today, at about 11h, my clitoris woke up. I felt frustrated.
I am anticipating the reward. Only 5 days, this is so close!

I had lunch in the park with my workmates. I was lied down on the belly. Sun heated my back. It was fine, except my waistbelt became so hot!

Courses went well. I learned SQL language. I love programming so much!

I want to wear catsuits so bad! only 5 days to go!!

I don't have so much more to tell. I just want to show you a picture, mentioning how I did my video report.

Currently feeling: impatient.
☆☆☆☆

Hogcuffed.

1 comment:

  1. Courage il ne reste que 5 dodos et on te reverra en catsuit et tu compenseras tes frustrations

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.