Friday 19 July 2019

Day 27: The Full Steel Chastity Challenge: boiling impatience

I still have to wait 3 days. 3 such tiny days before receiving the precious chest. It's agony to wait. 3 tiny days before opening the treasure chest.

Let's talk a little bit about the little extra challenge. I will have to wear my long silver gloves from Saturday evening to Monday morning (36 h). I can't do longer. They will be held by my Power Cuffs. That seems easy, but it will add a lot of issues: how to spread oil? how to play cards with my fan? how to shower?

I never dealt you with my current training. I learn to usesome testing softwares. They consist of writing tests and scripts to execute them. I don't know how to detail more without being too precise.
I spend a lot of time sat down on a chair. This isn't so bad. I have to skate 25 min altogether to travel from my place to the railstation. I do enough workout to keep fit.

One of my best fans arrived at my place. He will stay with me until Tuesday morning: he will watch the big day in real time. I am impatient!
Having courses focuses me on learning. I am less focused on my impatience. But it is so big!

Funny fact: an other chastity website says it will experience airport security checks. LOL, I already did it years ago!
We live in peace. Hence my today's thought: I learned to soften. It was not very useful to attack him. I feel much better when we live peacefully. He drives his business, I drive mine. I still watch his websites out of curiosity, but this is it. We are the Yin and the Yang. I do some stuff he doesn't, and he does some stuff I don't. Complementarity.
This challenge is a symbol towards him. I should have done it with him in Summer 2016. This sounds silly, but I am happy to have done my challenges without him.

A little link to my post about airports.

My words may look agressive, but remember my catchphrase: my steel armor hides a warm heart.


Currently feeling: impatient but peaceful.
This challenge cleared my mind.
☆☆☆☆
Under my shirt. My steel armor hides a warm heart.
Nevertheless, I still fight to win this challenge.

1 comment:

  1. Courage plus que trois jours. Oui je pense que tu as bon cœur, mais as tu les mains froides ?

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.