Monday 8 July 2019

Day 16: The Full Steel Chastity Challenge

I didn't talk much about positive impacts of my chastity armor. 1st, it protects me against bad guys. This quite often happen, being sexy has some drawbacks. Dirty talks are part of my daily life. I am used to putting them back to what they belong to. Guys learn I have a strong steel temper. Hence the most interesting effect of my armor: it grew my self-confidence.
I love how I look in the mirror. The metal is a part of my body.

One of my biggest fans would love to watch my great unlocking in real time. If he is available, he will come to my place, and he will spend this 22nd of July with me.

The challenge is getting harder. Now I am closer to the end than to the beginning. The impatience grows. My pubic hair grows. My desire to put on catsuits grows on. Only my libido remains weak.

I don't know what kind of wounds is on my neck. They don't look too bad. I apply oil and cream to calm them down (same treatment for the waist). It feels better.

No one notices my wounds on the neck, but my workmates know I wear a chastity belt. Once again, we went having lunch in the park. I lied down, not caring if my belt was visible or not. My teacher asked me if my belt was not too painful. I assume he knows...

I count every second remaining. The desire to get rid of this armor is now getting to me.


Currently feeling: my patience will be rewarded.
☆☆☆☆
Relaxing in the park. A glimpse on my metal heart.

2 comments:

  1. A la fin de ton défi, ton corps et ton armure ne feront qu’un. Ton minou pousse, le jour où tu enlèveras ta ceinture taille tes poils en forme de cœur. Courage tu as basculé de l’autre coté de la moitié.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Remind yourself that whilst you do miss the Catsuits, this is not permanent and when the challenge is successful completed, that will be your reward (besides being able to remove unwanted body hair). Your catsuits, IMC, posture trainer, etc. will all still be there ready to be used once again when this is all said and done. You are a Warrior, do not give up!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.