Sunday 21 July 2019

[24 hours remaining] Day 29: The Full Steel Chastity Challenge

I will unlock the gloves tomorrow morning. And I will unlock everything else tomorrow at 19h30-F.
I can't wait. I have done a huge challenge!

I played poker with my housemate and my fan. We had a lot of fun, and I was able to handle cards despite of my gloves.

It was a calm Sunday.The day went actually well.

Heat is not a problem. My flat is hot (about 30 °C or 86 °F) but I have a fan (the device which makes wind, English language is odd). My Power Cuffs are hurting my wrists because of their weight.
I can spend the night in, and tomorrow, I will get rid of them.



Currently feeling: relaxed.
☆☆☆
Relaxing outdoors. My car gives me some shadow.

3 comments:

  1. Compte à rebour ! Courage !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Since you will be done before I an back again, congratulations! You ave manged to stick it out to the end without going insane (unless you count adding the glove mini-challenge). LOL about the 'fan'...yes the English langue is bit odd. So is your fan a fan of your fan?...okay I'll go now.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.