Sunday 21 July 2019

[36 hours remaining] Day 29: The Full Steel Chastity Challenge

I see the end.

My previous report was quite negative. After a good night of sleep, I feel very well. I have to wear my armor until tomorrow evening. I am spending my last Sunday in chastity.
I have watched my timer for long minutes, thinking "I am great".

Yesterday evening, I watched "Fort Boyard" with my fan. He supports me a lot. Thank you davercuffs!
For all messages you gave me by email: thank you Ivan and Rigger35!
For our Skype conversations, thank you BGLife and McGyver!
For your comments, thank you Daniela and I-forgot-your-names-sorry ^^
Twitter, Tumblr and FetLife also host some fans who support me. Thank you everyone!

As far as gloves are concerned, I expected many issues. However, this is going to be easier than I thought:
  • Playing cards: I have 100% plastic cards. They are quite easy to use while wearing gloves.
  • Showering: I use a spray of water to refresh. After peeing, I only need to shower the belt.
  • Spreading oil: I can ask my fan to do it.
I am only hurt by the weight of my cuffs (825 g each!). My body is affected.

Currently feeling: very strong.
☆☆☆☆
Dreaming of keys.

1 comment:

  1. Standing mentally by yur side... You'll soon be free again! You can do it! Such a strong fighter!! <3

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.