Tuesday 2 July 2019

Day 10: The Full Steel Chastity Challenge

Courses go on. My workmates and my teacher know I wear some meetallic protections. This is so funny. The excuse "I can't wear a collar because I work) is broken for good.

Funny fact: I went to the railstation. The cashier asked me "isn't your collar too heavy?". Well, it is very heavy, but I am trained to wear it. It doesn't affect my life (I remind you I went having a swim 2 days ago).

My body and my armor fused together. I feel normal to see myself in metal. I don't imagine myself in an other way. This is absolutely normal. The belt is not painful at all. The thick steel is enough for my skin.

The experience will go on. I wonder how the future will be.

I still give 5 stars. All my days go very well! (except one day which got only 4 stars)

Currently feeling: powerful!
☆☆☆
The treasure is in this chest. I will open it in 20 days.

1 comment:

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.