Thursday 18 July 2019

Day 26: The Full Steel Chastity Challenge: clearing my mind

The impatience to get those keys is big. The date is approaching and I am looking forward to getting my reward.
These last days are an opportunity to clear my mind. I realise how important catsuits and leotards are for me. Orgasms are optional, I could pass on them. Life is made out of little details which enhance our daily experience.
I also miss my Condom Catsuit. I hope I will put it on Tuesday and explode in!

Courses are still interesting.
In the train, I watched one of my favorite Disney movies: Peter Pan. I especially love Wendy Mohira Angela Darling. She is both childish and wise. Very interesting character!

The chastity belt is still very comfortable.
My neck is used to this heavy collar, it doesn't give me pain anymore (despite of the impressive marks it gave me).
The bra is alright. Not having silicon lining is actually fine.

I still get a lot of interesting questions. A new belted girl asked me if I wear my armor to do sports. For intensive or dangerous sports (as rugby), I recommend taking the belt off. For softer sports (as swimming or jogging), belt can stay on.

How could I have forgot the main issue? my pubic hair is growing. This looks ugly and it is unpleasant. I can't wait to shave anymore.


Currently feeling: the impatience gets to me.
☆☆☆


My pubis looks ugly.

1 comment:

  1. Ton défi est en voie de réussir, les stigmates deviennent donc visibles ! Bonne continuation nous attendons la suite…

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.