Wednesday 3 July 2019

Day 11: The Full Steel Chastity Challenge: outdoors with friends

Yesterday, I tried getting an orgasm. I put a big buttplug in my rear, I read exciting stories. I felt turned on, but no way to rub what I need to orgasm. I only felt horny.
I feel my clitoris swells from time to time now. Horniness is weak but I feel it. This is excellent.

I am suspecting some of my workmates are kinky. During a course, there was written "submitting date". It is actually the date someone mentions an idea. Do I need to tell you how it was understood by the group? LOL

I felt a bit asleep today. The course was quite boring, and I didn't manage to eat enough. Nevertheless, the challenge goes well.
During the midday break, we all went to a park. We sat on the grass and we chatted together (while having a meal). I was lied down on my belly. I didn't care if my belt was partially visible. No one cared.
I fell asleep on the ground. I felt so relaxed in this garden.

Funny fact: my workmates call me "Xena".

Currently feeling: courses are  boring.
☆☆☆
Some of my workmates had a nice view!.

1 comment:

  1. Un peu blonde pour Xena mais cela te va très bien. Bonne continuation et bonne gestion pour tes envies orgasmiques

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.