Thursday 11 July 2019

Day 19: The Full Steel Chastity Challenge: stupid SNCF

It had been 19 days I have been locked in this chastity belt. I started my training 17 days ago (time flies!), and the SNCF* showed again its bad reputation. My casual train was removed, the next one was delayed of 1 h! I missed half of the day. But this is not so bad, we are still in the boring topic.
At least, controllers didn't say anything about my clothes. I wore my favotire red shirt. And I folded it, so my waist is shown. And you know what is on my waist...

Daily life goes on. I feel one with my armor. I completely lost the desire to put on a catsuit (even if I watch pictures of girls wearing such outfits). Chastity can affect the sexual behaviour. This is so impressive to live!
I know this feeling very well. I know I will dash to my box of catsuits after having got unlocked (without forgetting the orgasm of course).

I still get a lot of messages of support. Here and on other websites. I feel great, thank you!
I am also enquired tips to start in female chastity. There are very few real female chastity references. So, here is a sum-up of my tips:
  1. Leather chastity belts are not adapted to be worn in daily life. Avoid such belts.
  2. Start gently. Spending 30 continuous days without any training is silly fantasy.
  3. Adjust your belt properly. Too loose or too tight can injure you. A cheap Chinese belt is great to begin.
  4. Skin needs care. Buy vegetal oil and cream, and spread it between your skin and the belt 4 times a day (more if needed).
  5. Learn to pee in the shower. Rinsing directly is easier.
  6. Buy a tiny bowl (a Nutella cap is great) and a syringe. They are handy to clean after urination if you are not at home.
  7. Have a spare key, just in case. You should always travel with an emergency key with you, in case something bad happens. When you will be trained, the emergency key will be optional.
  8. If you see wounds, bruises or blisters, stop wearing the chastity belt immediately. Let your damages heal before resuming wearing it.
Once you are trained, you can spend continuous days in your new chastity belt. Being frustrated is a part of its fun.Moreover, chastity is not wrong at all! this is a way to enjoy sexuality, a way of life. Remember: orgasms are more powerful after a long period of frustration.


*SNCF : "Société Nationale des Chemins de Fer". It is the French rail system.


Important note: tomorrow, I will travel further by train. My written report may come much later than usual.



Currently feeling:bored.
☆☆☆☆
Don't I look angry?

1 comment:

  1. Au moins celles qui souhaitent des renseignements sont servies. J’espère que nous les verrons en ceinture. Je suis ton défi même si je préfère te voir en Bikini et en combinaison. Après ta longue période de « frustration » vive tes orgasmes plus puissants que je patiente de nous faire découvrir.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.