Sunday 14 July 2019

Day 22: The Full Steel Chastity Challenge: the world is so small!

I left Western of France. My friend was very happy to host me for 2 days. He is so kind =^.^=
In front of the railstation, I was spotted by 2 people. They are a couple I often meet in fetish parties! wow, I often cross my fans' paths.
I sat in the train. In my back, there were a bunch of annoying children: talking and crying all the time!
One of them looked at the LED tag I wore on my sternum. They talked about it. I grabbed my shirt and I said "this a shirt. It is designed to hide my chastity belt". The mother looked stunned.
And: a woman was lost in the train. I had to speak English with her. I waas speaking English in a French train. LOL

I often talk about my daily life. I didn't talk a lot about this question, and it often comes: "how can I sleep with all this equipment?"
I wish I had a clear answer. I am trained wearing my armor and it is designed for my body. It is not so bad to wear it in daily life. But I have to admit: I would love to get rid of this collar. It gives me pain. It is heavy and I am less able to handle it.
Sexual frustration is null.
Pain on the waist and chest is very little.




Currently feeling: annoyed by these stupid children in the train.
☆☆☆☆
My LED tag on my sternum. Please notice my metallic bra is visible!
The tag displays "Make War / Not Love".

6 comments:

  1. Et oui il y a des Gnomes qui circulent parmi nous. Ces lutins pleurnichent, crient, rigolent… Certains deviendront adultes fétichistes, performeurs, réprimant leurs frustrations…
    Bonne semaine pour ton défi et ta formation.
    Prends bien soin de toi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wendy, I deleted my post with my fantasy. I am sorry, I did not want to upset you. It won't happen again!

    Bonne soirée!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So either you are getting rebellious now or don't give a (insert four letter word here)! Least it seems your country is more tolerant/friendlier to

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have always been rebellious, and people don't care. Or maybe they don't dare...

      Delete
  4. I don't like you going around encouraging war, haven't we got enough of that with the Americans? So the children or the mother didn't say anything more after you mentioned the chastity belt then?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great news!!!You're in the right place for fetish toy. By now you already know that, whatever you are looking for, you're sure to find it on fetish toys

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.