Friday 5 July 2019

Day 13: The Full Steel Chastity Challenge: very positive day

Having shouted at the SNCF was successful. I eventually got the card I needed to go on my courses! It proves how powerful the MWWP is!

Funny anecdote: in September 2016, I attended  the wedding of my male cousin. When his just-married wife tssed the flowers, I caught them. According to the tradition, whoever catches flowers will get married with 1 year. I got my 1st chastity belt in February 2014. LOL

In the train, I am watching (in French) classic Disney movies I haven't watched for decades. Wednesday was spent with Aladdin and the Genie. I love them ^^
Yesterday was "Alice in Wonderland", I didn't like it so much. It doesn't make any sense! can you explain me why Alice's tights are always white, even if she crawls into dirt? Moreover, the final scene is so poor.
Today, I spent my trip with Pocahontas. I love it! John Smith said "gold is yellow and comes from ground". Pocahontas showed him some corn, LOL. One of the final scenes (preparing the war) is so epic!

My course was very interesting. We learned to use Microsoft Excel. I already know this software. I helped my workmates who had more difficulties.

I don't miss sexual stimulation.
I don't miss wearing my catsuits.
I don't miss walking nude in my home.
It feels amazing, how a chastity belt can change a behaviour!

Currently feeling: that was a great day!
☆☆☆☆☆
Do you like my LED tag label?

1 comment:

  1. J’aime bien ton tag Led. Mon premier film au cinéma était Bernard et Bianca et le premier film de ma petite sœur qui à 14 ans de moins Bernard et Bianca au Pays des Kangourou. Aujourd’hui mes préfères : Aladin, Alice au pays des merveilles, livre de la jingle… mes héroïnes : Esméralda, Maleficent.
    Bonne continuation.
    Si ta ceinture te de-stimule cela ne va pas nous émoustiller
    Bon Weekend

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.