Saturday 13 July 2019

Day 21: The Full Steel Chastity Challenge: French festival, German fan

It was most unexpected. I attended the "Fête du Fer", and I heard some people talking in English. I came there: a stallholder was German. He must have a thing for me: h asked me for some pictures, then we did a little scene (see picture). I showed him my chastity belt, he was in love for me. Guys...
Anyway, this proves you can have a normal life belted: attending festivals, buying grocery, ...

My neck is hurting. The weight of the collar gets to me. I would love to take it off, but I can't for now.
Belt and bra are fine.

I am hosted by a very good friend. We worked metal together. He made the Heart Belt with me. He is very happy I am so positive about it!

I am often asked questions about chastity. You can find all my handy articles there.




Currently feeling: a lot of pain in my neck.
☆☆☆☆
I find fans everywhere in the world.

4 comments:

  1. Tu élargies le cercle de fans. Je me demande comment on peut dormir avec tout cet attirail. Fait attention à ton cou. Bon chalenge !

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what a kitchen safe is, but it will be useless for me. I have a housemate who keeps my keys.

      Keep your fantasies away from this blog! I deal with reality here.

      The red dress will come in few days.

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.