Tuesday 23 July 2019

Day K+1: The Full Steel Chastity Challenge: enjoying the freedom

A lot of things changed yesterday evening. I got some powerful orgasms. I was speechless, it is impossible to describe what I felt. My fan and my housemate were impressed by how I looked. I shed some tears.
Moreover, I was able to put on a catsuit. This is so wonderful! I love catsuits, and retrieving the feeling of tight lycra on my skin is priceless.

As far as marks are concerned: I am very surprised. I have very few marks:
  • Dry skin on the heart plate (due to the lack of air supply).
  • Reddened vulva (no idea what happened: infection? soreness? pressure?).
  • Darknesses on the neck (due to the collar).
  • Tiny hyperdermic wounds between the right breast and armpit (due to the bra).
I think wearing only metal gives much less marks than having a silicon lining (I had similar marks on my thighs during a previous challenge). Besides, using my oils nourrished my skin. I was very careful of it.

The Heart Belt proved how worth it was. It is the most comfortable belt I have ever seen. If you ask some of its drawbacks: here they are:
  • The locking system is huge. I wanted a big metal heart, and I understand it would affect interested girls in chastity. Its main problem is its thickness: good luck to hide it under tight clothes!
  • The rings are noisy. They wiggle a lot when I move, attaching a weight (my swiss knife for instance) fixes the problem until I take it off. Staying idle is also a solution (I work a lot of time with a computer, this helps).

Today courses were interesting.
I did some hula hoop during the midday break. Living unbelted is a huge relief after 30 continuous days! and of course, I can wear my favorite catsuits the evening (even if the weather is very hot).

I received a lot of congratulation messages. Thanks everyone!


Currently feeling: relieved!
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Wearing my beloved blue Zero Suit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.