Wednesday 10 July 2019

Day 18: The Full Steel Chastity Challenge: boring courses

This day of training was very boring. We are using an interesting software, but we are given way too much time to do tasks. I spend  a lot of time to do nothing.

I wore a nice red dress today. It is the 1st time I go there with a dress. Usually I wear shorts. If you are nice guys, I will wear it again and show you pictures here ^^

Time is flying, and the fan confirmed his meet with me the 22nd July. He will watch my unlocking in real time. We are both so thrilled!

The weather is normal. I don't sweat so much in my armor now. It is much more comfortable and I can put less oil.

With weekly breaks, the Heart Belt can be worn all the time. I recommend to do breaks for hygienic reasons. My pubic hair annoys me so much!

Currently feeling: bored
☆☆☆☆
Full view on my metallic heart.

4 comments:

  1. Le problème, les formations vont au rythme du groupe mais après tu comprendras les outils pour le travail que tu souhaites exercer. J’espère être gentil pour te voire en robe rouge. Bonne continuation jusqu’au 22 juillet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes... the red dress... I'd love to see you in it! (If it is the long, pleated one... it's just so good looking on you!)

    Well, I have a question indeed. A simple question.

    Why?

    That's my question. Please, dear Wendy, regard it as a rhetorical question.
    Why are we doing the things, we (all) do? Me (Daniela), as well.
    Normally fetishism turns us on. But, chastity as a fetishism is a different matter (of the mind). We think about a woman (or man) almost getting mad about not being able to climax, trying harder and harder to cum, but the steel belt (and bra) deny any arousal.
    In real chastity life you talk about almost losing your libido. Which sounds very boring. Your course is boring, and so is your chastity.

    Furthermore you could end it whenever you want. You are not really locked up, like a 'slave' under another person's will and dominance.

    And, who really cares?? There are just a few followers here, thinking you are doing a great thing (because you speak to OUR fantasy, like myself). Nobody would really care, if you open the belt tonight to get a huge org.... Well, you know, what I mean....

    The answer is, we cannot answer the question "why". And, if we could, life would be very different. Right?

    Be strong and please don't mind my little, rhetorical question. Maybe it is only because I asked myself for sooo many many years...

    big hugs from Daniela

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Daniela your text and your why are very interesting

      Delete
    2. Very interesting message!
      The most interesting part is of course living the challenge. But don't forget what comes after the challenge: retrieving every sensation I forgot, being overwhelmed by my feelings.

      I have many more followers than I believe. And giving up would be against my warrior rules. I have enver been so close to make thishuge achievement!

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.