Tuesday 9 July 2019

Day 17: The Full Steel Chastity Challenge

Documenting this challenge on my blog is much more thrilling than just doing it for myself. Without holding this blog, I could have broken up at any time without any consequence. I have a big pressure to make it to the end. I know I am read, you will be so happy if I make it. For now, I don't know any women spent 30 days in belt-bra-collar 3 times, with 3 different belts.
As I discussed with a fan yesterday (by the way, thanks Jones), motivation helps a lot. I managed to do horribly hard challenges because I really wanted to pass them. And I am most determined to pass this one too.

My waist is becoming thinner. My muscles are strengthening. My weight is steady. I should adjust my belt after getting unlocked. Nevertheless, the shield remains tight on my body (the double-shield has advantages). No pleasure for me.

My genitalia is fallen asleep once again. I don't feel any more horniness. My labia stoopped swelling, I am not turned on anymore. My nipples were got rid of my mental mapping too. It doesn't feel bad.

In the train, I watched "Pocahontas" again. I love this movie, and it has many similarities with "Atlantis: The Lost Empire". I loved this movie too when I was young.

This is official: my workmates know I wear a chastity belt and bra. It becomes a topic to laugh about: keys. Especially since they know I want to stay single.
My keys stayed in the chest all the time, in my housemate's bedroom. Even if I find a boyfriend, I am not sure he will date with me.

The wounds on my neck are improving. I feel less pain. This is great!



Currently feeling: very positive!
☆☆☆☆☆


My neck is looking better.

3 comments:

  1. Happy to read you are fine!! I am sure you will make it to the end! You can be proud of yourself!

    Tomorrow I may have an important question (if I remember...)

    Have a nice evening!!

    hugs, D. (hope you liked my pictures!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pourquoi je suis au quotidien ton défi, surement parce que j’ai découvert les ceintures de chasteté contemporaine lorsque nous nous sommes rencontrés photographiquement. Ton comportement est forcement troublant il peut paraitre contradictoire (je ne sais pas si je peux développer sans être censuré sur ce site). L’homme et la femme sont faits pour s’aimer mais pas pour vivre ensemble.
    J’ai envie de savoir physiquement et mentalement comment tu seras dans 13 jours mais également quelques jours après. Mais prend soins de toi avant tout. Biz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds as if you have had a good day. Stay motivated my friend, the end of this challenge will be here before you know it!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.