Thursday 4 July 2019

Day 12: The Full Steel Chastity Challenge: harsh day

I feel the challenge is becoming harder. I often think about the final rewards.
This morning, I ate very little. Wearing a chastity belt is a good way to lose weight, but I needn't to do so.

Courses were more interesting today. I wore my star headbow. It was liked.
I have skills to work metal. I always remember I made the belt I am wearing. It feels very good. I almost forget I am protected in the train! but I feel this stupid clit swells sometimes...
Talking about the train: the SNCF (French train system) is a huge piece of shit! I am harrassing, shouting at them every day to get a stupid card!

I remind rings are very useful. I always hand my swiss knife on the left ring. If I don't have pockets, I hang my home keys on the right ring. They are very handy!

I read on FetLife alcohol would toughen the skin. I don't want to try it. Vegetal oil is very useful: it feeds the skin. Alcohol would destroy it.

Currently feeling: very angry towards this shitty SNCF!
☆☆☆☆
In the train, the star in my head.

4 comments:

  1. You are looking great, Wendy!! What's the trouble with your clit?? Can't you do anything about it??
    hugs from D. (Also locked now in my steel CB!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My clit sometimes swells. This is absolutely normal, it happens when I got turned on. It just feels weirdand frustrating.

      Delete
    2. Well, of course I know. Just wanted to make it a little bit more interesting for you. It means, you are getting turned on. Your mind and body wants sex. Stimulation....
      And what can you do about it? Nothing, nothing at all for the next 15 days or so. Any pleasure is locked away behind you chastity belt and bra....

      Enjoy your freedom!

      (Hope you don't mind my little excursion into "mental cinema"! Big hugs and stay turned on!)

      Delete
  2. Si je comprends bien la SNCF te gonfle autant que ton clitoris. Bonne continuation Fée D’Acier

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.