Monday 22 July 2019

[FREE!!!!] Day 30: The Full Steel Chastity Challenge: FINALLY!

The challenge is eventually finished. Before talking about the unlocking itself, some funny facts.

I didn't sleep so much. I was so impatient, I fell asleep at 1h-F. I woke up at 6h, I had time to shoot and edit the glove unlocking. I think the fan who requested me will be very happy!
I was disturbed. I ate almost nothing. Then I left home. I close the door, and I realised I forgot my phone: I came back in to pick it.
I skated to the railstation. Almost arrived in the station:I said "sh*t, I forgot my charger". No way to charge my laptop, I had not to waste its battery.
I reached the platform and I sat in a train. Few secondsbefore the depature, I realised I was in the wrong train! fortunately, I had enough time to reach the right train. Running fast is helpful.

The train trip went well. I slept in and I painted my nails with a very nice silver nailpolish.
Arrived at my courses. It was so interesting!
During the midday break, a workmate said "we have been studying for 1 month". Indeed, my training started 2 days after my challenge. I said in myself "I have been locked in for 1 month".

The funniest fact of the day: a guy in my training room gave me a little piece of paper. He wrote on it(in French): "for your information, I realised I follow you on Twitter". Then he asked me "almost the end of the 30 days?". A guy in my training knows about my challenge! LOL


The part above was written in the train, only 2 hours before opening the chest.
Now, let's deal with the unlocking. The moment I have waited for so long.

I opened the chest. I tore the envelop. I unlocked all my pieces of metal. And I rubbed myself. It was hard to speak.
Then, the shower. One of the most intense moments. I hardly gave a word. I was overwhelmed by my feelings.
I stopped the camera (video will be published tomorrow on my store). While not being filmed, I had more powerful moments: sexual pleasure, tears of happiness, and very few words. I lived the most intense moment of my life.
1 000 000 000 000 stars exploded.

My body has few marks. I think not having silicon and having put a lot of oil prevented marks. I only have dry skin on the belly, where the heart was.
I intentionally left the timer to show those "0".


I cannot describe how I feel.
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
Can you read the happiness on my face?

The chest is now empty.

 All my armor. Unlocked.

2 comments:

  1. Bravo pour ton défi ! Je t’ai suivi depuis 30 jours cela m’a entrainé à de nouvelles pratiques et nouvelles sensations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Wendy! So good to hear that your body seems to have handle this challenge well. So, what will your next challenge be next year? I cain't see you trying to go longer as you were crawling the walls as it was just trying to complete this 30-day challenge. Again, well done!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.