Monday 15 July 2019

Day 23: The Full Steel Chastity Challenge: impatience is growing

The today course was very interesting. We are learning to use Python (programming language). I love programming! I felt so in ease. I didn't see time flying.
This is great this course is fascinating. During the midday break, I felt the need to put on a catsuit. I am impatient to retrieve all of them on my body.

My sexual frustration is still null.
Pain on my neck is gone. I feel better.

I am trying a mix of shea butter, sweet almond oil and argania oil. It looks much better than sweet almond oil only.

Important remind: my keys are kept by my housemate. She is the one I trust the most. I refuse sending my keys to anyone else: if they are lost or if their owner refuses giving me them back, he/she can ruin my life. I am often asked if I can send my keys, you have now a clear answer. Remember this blog is about real life, keep silly fantasies away.
I can't wait to open this chest and tear the sealed envelop. My impatience is growing.


Currently feeling: impatient.
☆☆☆☆
My favorite catsuits are folded in their box. They will be worn in 7 days.

1 comment:

  1. Mon petit soutien quotidien à ton défi, J’ai également hâte de te revoir en combinaison. A mettre autant d’huiles différentes sur ton corps, tu dois être aussi facile à prendre qu’une savonnette sous la douche. Bonne dernière ligne droite.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.