Wednesday 24 July 2019

Day K+2: The Full Steel Chastity Challenge

I still receive congratulation messages. Thank you!

I am very happy to have done it, and to be rewarded. I am known as a genuine chastity wearer, and my blog became a chastity database. This feels so great!

Today was very hot. Wearing a catsuit is impossible. I spent all the time nude at home. I let you check how hot it is in the centre of France...
My courses place and my trains have air cooling. This is very comfortable.

As far as my damages are concerned:
  • Steel heart: the skin feels better. I use oil to nourrish it. I think it will become normal within 24 h.
  • Breast: wounds are now dark stripes. They are quite small.
  • Vulva: still red. It willneed few days before retrieving a normal color.
  • Neck: darknesses remain. I use Arnicare cream to treat darknesses.
There is an other mark I didn't see: between my buttcheek. It looks very serious, but it feels harmless. The skin is darkened, I don't know why.

This is  the least harmful challenge.I assume my  experience and my chastity armor causedless damages to my body. This proves again how important chastity training is. You cannot spend 30 continuous days if you have never seen a chastity belt before. I mention this again, as I am very often asked for advice.
So, if you are a womanand if youwant to experience chastity, please read this blog. Don't forget to use the "search" function!
And if you are a Dom who wants to lock your female sub in a chastity belt, just  find advice here!

I will write an other report in time, when my skin will be healed. For now, I leave you on a buttiful picture.



Currently feeling: very happy!
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
Darkened by the belt.

1 comment:

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.