Tuesday 16 July 2019

Day 24: The Full Steel Chastity Challenge: little challenge planned

I have some interesting news. A fan wanted me to do a little extra challenge. I will talk more about it Saturday.

I quite often got this question: what if people want me to do an other month? STOP!
1 month is a very long challenge with many issues. I underwent quite easily this challenge, but I feel I am reaching limits. Not to mention all impacts it has on my model life. Doing 2 continuous months is unrealistic for me. And as I already shouted: this blog is not about fantasies, I deal with real life. And of course, such fans will not support me in any way... The fan who wanted the little extra challenge paid for it.

My wish to wear catsuits is still growing. Besides, my new catsuits should arrive within few days.
My sexual need is still null.
Pain is alright.

I still get a lot of messages of support, and some girls use my blog as a reference to get into chastity. This is so encouraging!


Currently feeling: impatient.
☆☆☆☆
You wanted to see the red dress? here it is.

3 comments:

  1. Belle robe fourreau ! Hâte de voir tes nouvelles catsuits. Bonne continuation !

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a lovely, wonderful dress!It suits you very well, Wendy!! Thanks for showing it!!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.