Saturday 22 June 2019

The Full Steel Chastity Challenge: day 0: the locking

Well, this is it. The challenge started, at 19h30-F.

I remind here the rules:
  1. Heart Belt must be kept at all time. If it gives me great problems, I will be allowed to change for an other chastity belt. My point is to document this belt.
  2. Full Steel Bra must be worn all the time. The My-Steel bra can be locked instead if it gives me too much trouble.
  3. Hyperheavy collar must be worn at all times too. There will be no replacement collars, as I am trained to wear it.
  4. No cleaning breaks will be allowed. I will have to use a basin filled of soapy water to clean. Getting keys to shave and wash the pubic zone is forbidden.
  5. My keys are in a sealed envelop stored into a chest. For safety reasons, I can carry the chest if I travel for more than 24 h, but I must not open it.
  6. If I get shoots, they will have to be done while wearing the armor. As a consequence, wearing the IMC or my other metal outfits become impossible.
  7. The challenge will end 30 days after the locking: Monday 22nd of July at 19h30-F.

This blog will get daily reports, telling how I feel, how my training is going. Each day will get a mark with stars:
☆☆☆☆☆ No problems at all!
☆☆☆☆    Tiny problems which don't affect me
☆☆☆       Could be better
☆☆          I am spending a very bad moment
☆             Kill me now


 I hide my smile. I am very happy to start this challenge!

2 comments:

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.