Wednesday 26 June 2019

Day 4: The Full Steel Chastity Challenge: level up!

Today was not as hot as yesterday. I easily underwent the temperature.

There is a very stupid guy who asked me "which kind of belt is it?" "are you plugged?". He doesn't read my blog. Worst of it, he asked me exactly the same questions during my last challenge!
On the bright side, I get a lot of support. Some of you locked their own belts in sign of support. Thank you!
Don't be mad at me as I don't reply "thank you" to every comment. I give you here a general hug =^.^=

I am kept busy thanks to my software courses (although they are sometimes boring). Having been in a flat all day long would have been so boring. Being busy makes my challenge easier.

Some negative news: I have some small wounds near the breasts, and little pain in my neck. The steel power slightly damaged me. I will talk about how these damages evolve in further reports. This makes the challenge harder.

Currently feeling: Happy
☆☆☆☆
My wound near the right breast.


3 comments:

  1. So now you are realizing a drawback as to not having silicon barrier between the metal edges and your skin. Perhaps you should have waited until fall when it was cooler and you would not be perspiring as much causing the rubbing/chaffing. But then again I don't believe it is normally that hot in Europe this time of year. Ironic as here in Arizona, we've had a very mild June though it is suppose to get back to normal (very hot) this weekend. At least you have a backup plan if things don't work out with this first arrangement.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will reply to your remarks in the next report. Very interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A little daily support. Very hot day!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.