Saturday 10 October 2020

Locktober day 10: softening rules

The support I get seems to be limited to some loves and few comments on social networks I am.

I have a video store to earn money. Since the beginning of this challenge, I earned less than 30 $ thanks to it. This is not even the half of my worst month. I know there is a huge crisis right now, but seriously, it is disgusting and demotivating to have got so little cash!

As a consequence, I consider Locktober doesn't deserve to be continued with the same rules. I will soften the challenge to match better my daily life and wellbeing.

The point will remain the same: wear my armor as long as I can at home, and not get any orgasm. But:

  1. During my workout and breathing exercises, I can unlock the whole armor to be gain efficiency.
  2. When I need to buy grocery, I can wear a catsuit without wearing my armor.

 

If no one has objections against those rules, they will start tomorrow. If anyone has objections, I don't care. Rememeber no one pays me to do this, and I am free to change rules whenever I want. #P4YP

 

 

5 comments:

  1. Hi, I have always enjoyed everything you do. I remember you when you did stuff for chastity babes way back when and I have followed you since. I use to talk with you on fetlife, unfortunately you blocked me. Anyhow, I am sure there are others that enjoy what you do but do not like to comment on this forum. I wish you well, and I am happy your swimming has gone well for you also. You can definitely see how you are more toned and athletic than you were a few years ago.
    Billy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a very long story with those chastitybabes. Some good things (I owe this website my fame) and some awful moments (the webmaster never made clear my doubts about his honesty).

      My swims still go very well. I feel stronger than few years ago.

      Thanks for your support! I blocked you on FetLife because of some words I didn't appreciate at all. Sorry for this.
      If they enjoy what they see, they should show it by leaving a small comment. Otherwise I consider this challenge doesn't interest many people.

      Delete
  2. Maybe the last video looked too much like what you've done before.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have not seen the videos, but what you describing is the same as I noticed when I had subscribed to her site for a month a year or so ago. The rate was a bit higher than others, but figured with the amount of content it would be worth while. Only watched an hour or two a day and after a few days began to notice that most of the videos were the same. I enjoyed the unique videos showcasing her devices (Iron Maiden Corset, Posture Trainer, Chasity gear), but there were others that were odd or just got redundant very quickly.

      Delete
    2. I partially agree with you. Some videos are redundant. After shooting moe than 500 videos, it is very hard to find new stuff...

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.