Friday 9 October 2020

Locktober day 9: I got the rhythm

Thanks for everyone who supports me!


I feel I am trained to hold the rhythm. Every time I go swimming, I replace my armor by a swimsuit. When I am back, I hang my swimsuit and lock the armor back on. Exactly as if my armor is a "home piece of cloth".


As a very experienced wearer, I don't feel annoyed by such pieces of metal. I do my home workout, chores, and nights normally, as I do without. I don't notice this metal locked on my body anymore. In a way, this is like my previous challenges: my belt-bra-collar are a part of my daily life, I don't pay attention to them anymore.


The biggest challenge for me is: not wearing catsuits. Believe me, I love catsuits so much, it feels awful to buy grocery with casual clothes. I feel less sexy.


The little blister is fading away. The superheavy collar was a nice trick, it is now useless.


22 days to go. To be honest, this challenge looks easy, too easy. Knowing some girls are locked all the time except for daily breaks sounds completely unimpressive. During my long challenges, I had to take care of my skin and hygiene in hard conditions. My skin got marks. I felt some happy and some awful moments.

After each swim, I take care of my skin and hair. The armor definitely doesn't affect me at all. Lacking of sexual stimulation is not a problem at all.



From a small video shot today. I feel dull, no way to get pleasure.


1 comment:

  1. I find absolutely great, what you do!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.