Tuesday 13 October 2020

Locktober day 13: busy busy day

Alarm clock rang very early the morning. I woke up and I prepared to go to a service, in order to find a job (it is very hard to explain in English). I was with 7 other unemployed persons. I was noticed as a very original girl (with my LED name tag on the shirt and my way to talk). However, none of them questioned the collar nor the chains on my chest.

Once again, I proved you can belong to a vanilla group while wearing a superthick collar and a chastity bra. Girls who don't dare wearing their collars in public are chicks.


After this service, I went back home, I unlocked the armor to put on my swimsuit I spent 2 hours in the water. Nothing special to report, that was a regular swim. Flipping my fins is great after a day at work!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.