Wednesday 7 October 2020

Locktober day 7: horniness

Yesterday evening, I wanted to watch some videos on a famous X website to get turned on. And it worked very well, I felt so horny! I was so tempted to grab my key and get an orgasm, but I didn't. I am proud not to have given in. I hope to get a powerful orgasm in 25 days!


I experienced a very original way to lower the pressure caused by the collar. I add my superheavy collar under the hyperheavy collar. I will show pictures tomorow.

I realised my tiny wounds evolved. On the left side, it disappeared. On the right side, it worsened to a blister. Strangely, it is not painful. I have to be careful anyway.


Some fans asked me pictures of clothes hiding my armor. Here they are.



Me wearing shirt and shorts. I am still not used to wearing them for shopping, I prefer catsuits so much more!

The collar is intentionally shown with its huge ring.


The blister caused by the collar.


7 comments:

  1. You have to wait 25 days, courage! What kind of movies did you want to watch?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What really turns me on: plaster full body casts.

      Delete
    2. If you had the opportunity would that be something you would want to do or is it more fantasy than anything else?

      Delete
    3. I would like to try a full body cast once in my life.

      Delete
  2. Nice. More pics with clothes please. I like the progress you are making.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for explaining about the collar as I couldn't understand why it was giving you such trouble. I hadn't realized that you were wearing a different and heavier collar.

    Seems you took the advise of having fun with this challenge...almost a little too far and almost got yourself in trouble. Nice will power!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My hyperheavy collar (the only one I wore for all my challenges here) weighs 1.55 kg. This is very heavy!

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.