Monday 5 October 2020

Locktober day 5: talking about libido and body issues

I felt like if the challenge started yesterday. It is so boring, and unlocking the armor for each of my swims breaks the rhythm. It is very different from my previous challenges. However, physically, it is much easier. Too easy for the expert I am.


I didn't talk much about issues I face.

Libido: since the beginning of the challenge, it became null. I don't feel turned on, I don't feel frustrated. This is fine.

Belt: this kind of belt is not the best for my body. Because of my flexibility, it can feel very loose, and it can chafe on my thighs. Apart from that, it is comfortable to wear.

Bra: the lack of lining (intentional) is not a problem. I cope easily with this bra.

Collar: its weight gives a lot of pressure on my ribcage. I sometimes feel pain, being lied down is a nice way to lower pain. A serious weight loss doesn't help, I have strange wounds where the collar pushes on my bones. But I am trained to wear it for longer and in harder conditions. It is going well.

Clothes: I don't have any problem to hide my armor under clothes. However, as mentioned before, I don't wear catsuits anymore. I miss catsuits so much!!! 


I will not stop Locktober because of 2 tiny wounds. I am a warrior!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.