Saturday 3 October 2020

Locktober day 3: still going fine

 This morning, I didn't do so much. I chilled around and I relaxed.

At 13h, I picked up a friend at the railstation. He was surprised to see me in shorts. Usually I wear a catsuit, but because of this armor, I can't. 

Then, I took off my armor and I put on my swimsuit. Swimming is more than a sport, it is a way of life. When I become a mermaid, I forget all my problems: Covid-19, injuries, conflicts, ... everything is so beautiful in my mermaid world.

Back home, I locked my stuff again and I shot a picture. Then, I played a board game with the friend I picked up.


This evening, there is a party we are invited. I will keep my armor on, unless I have to do a short show with my Xena Corset (it is allowed by my rules).

The Access Denied belt isn't so bad to wear. It digs a little in my hips, I cope with.


Just after my swim. My hair is still wet.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.