Sunday 4 October 2020

Locktober day 4: 1st Sunday under lock and key

The party yesterday went well. I kept the belt all the time. I just unlocked the bra to show up my Xena Corset. That was short.


I slept locked, this is usual. Because of the party, I fell asleep at 2h30. This is very late.

I woke up at 8h to go to swimming pool. You know the rule, I don't bring my armor to the pool. This day, I discovered a shorter but deeper pool. It is very interesting for diving and train on "stunts".


The challenge is getting boring. I don't feel any pleasure to be in my armor. In previous hard challenges, I had something to prove and document. I feel I know almost everything on female chastity.


My swim gives me this incredible shape. Shot at 19h52.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.