Sunday 11 October 2020

Locktober day 11: too relaxed day

This night, I didn't sleep very well. I don't know why. Maybe my little ear infection prevented me from sleeping properly.

This morning, I had a swim. There are several pools in the facilities, I tried the children's pool. It is shallow (from 40 cm to 120 cm), I had a nice time thinking about nothing and relaxing. I felt too serene: I had serious losses of vigilance, swimming was not safe. I just spent 2 hours in these facilities. At home, I slept a lot.

The challenge is going on quite well. Wearing the armor is not a problem anymore. It would be time to harden the challenge... but for now, I don't want.

 

I feel great, just "deactivated" because of being too calm.

 

 

A dress is enough to hide my armor.

1 comment:

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.