Thursday 15 October 2020

Locktober day 15: half way

I have a very strange feeling about Locktober. I have mixed feeelings. The challenge is so unimpressive for me, it feels like nothing started and it will never end. Hard to describe.


Today was a regular day. I went buying grocery (in a catsuit, remember I am allowed thanks to new rules). Then I had a swim (relaxed one, just 50 lengths). And finally, I went to meditation courses. They were bloody boring, I didn't learn anything.


This is not my best day. Tomorrow will be better.


How I was dressed outdoors.


1 comment:

  1. there is joy in everyday sometimes it is a little harder to find it. I find joy even though I am blocked by you still on fet life. Good job with your laps swimming.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.