Monday 12 October 2020

Locktober day 12: recovered

I slept a lot this night (11 hours). I ate a lot (twice compared to regular days). That helped me to recover from my hard swims. Swimming 4 km used to be a great achievement, it is now part of my daily life.

Swimming as a mermaid has positive impacts of my body: I take greater care of it. I use a lot of oil on my hair and skin. I apply drops in my eyes to protect them. I shave my legs less often (meaning I get less cuts). On the dark side, I tend to forget locking my stuff after getting back home. Usually I have a hot shower to relax, then I collapse in my bed with calm, fantastic music.

I don't feel the difference between being belted or not.


As far as my blister is concerned: well, it is healed. I don't see it anymore.

I didn't shave my pubis. I didn't consider shaving it or letting its hair grow. I will choose the latter option to make the challenge a bit more interesting.


I need your ideas: I cannot add thigh cuffs or plugs with my Access Denied belt. So how could I make the challenge harder?



The pubis will remain unshaved for the whole challenge.

2 comments:

  1. Let your kitty and your hair grow. To complicate matters: a day of activity with your hands behind your back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Challenge: a day to move around your accommodation on your knees or blindfolded ...

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.