Thursday 22 October 2020

Little assessment about aborted Locktober

Some of my fans contacted me about this stopped attempt of Locktober. They understand me, I really appreciate their messages. Thanks guys!


I didn't think about Locktober at all for few days.Today is a very special day, and I thought a lot about my life in chastity. It brought me protection, hard but very interesting challenges. I documented this awesome blog which is a reference in the chastity world. I might be the only girl in the world to have done 3 times 30 days with 3 different belts without any break.

Now I feel less appealed by chastity. I don't have anything to learn about it anymore. I explored too much of chastity, it is not fun anymore to go on this way. Hence being challenged by Locktober was pointless.

 

I talked a lot about my swimming sessions. Being a mermaid gives me so much fun, and I feel I have a lot to learn underwater. I face some challenges when I am a mermaid. Somehow, my fin and my belts have similarities: they give me challenges I love overcoming, they change my mental map, I have an other body when I wear them.

 

Exactly 4 years ago, I bidded ChastityB****.com my farewell (my true fans know which website I refer to). I think this is the right day to bid chastity challenges my farewell.

Don't be sad. I will keep wearing my armors for shoots and to travel safe. Just, it is not something I will wear in daily life anymore.

 

I will keep this blog as a mine of information for whoever wants to get into chastity. I could haver never realised I played such a role in this world. There is no doubt my name will be remembered for some extra years, both thanks to my creative and because of my destructive powers.


Thanks to all of you, and keep following me on other platforms!

2 comments:

  1. I can understand you looking for a new challenge in life. And even though you are moving on from your daily chastity belt wears, you will always have lots of photos and videos to look back on. Enjoy your hiatus and I hope you do in fact wear your belts for fun in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  2. bonjour,
    je vois que vos sites sont inactifs depuis un bon moment.
    j'espere que vous allez bien.
    Serge

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.