Friday 2 October 2020

Locktober day 2: a very good new beginning

Having changed my belt and bra was overdue. I feel well in this new armor, and my skin doesn't undergo serious damages. Everything is going fine for now.


I am surprised so many other girls will do Locktober, this is great. Unfortunately, almost none of them wears a chastity bra or a collar, this is less great. I must be the only true genuine chastity challenger of the world.

Actually, I am happy to try 31 days in the Access Denied belt. If I make it, I will be the only girl in the world to have documented FOUR challenges with FOUR different chastity belts from FOUR countries. This is going to be a true chastitysenior achievement!


Today was a casual day. I bought grocery this morning. I had to wear shorts and tights. My armor can easily be hidden under clothes (except the collar, but I love showing it). Then, I took my armor off and I put on my swimsuit. I have swum for more than 3 hours. I just love being a mermaid!

After my swim, I ate a lot of food. I put back my armor and started a relaxing music. I slept for 2 hours. Currently, I feel very well.




2 comments:

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.