Saturday 17 October 2020

Locktober day 17: my armor is back on shelves

I reached a decision. Locktober doesn't bring me anything. I don't have any pleasure nor challenge to continue Locktober in these conditions. As a consequence, I decided to drop it.

Nevertheless, I don't consider this challenge as a failure. According to me, it is pointless to be unlocked all the time for cleaning breaks or for other reasons as swims or shoots. Getting out of the belt breaks the rhythm.

If I wanted to do a real Locktober which is worth to be lived, I should have dropped my daily swims. This is definitely not a suitable option.

I hope this article will not disappoint you. After all, I have done so many harder challenges, this one was not for me. Sorry.

2 comments:

  1. Another challenge next time

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really liked your challenge! Don't worry, you have my full support! I would even be delighted to be your boyfriend, even if it means always wearing my Access Denied chastity belt and no keys in my possession

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.