Tuesday 6 October 2020

Locktober day 6: I bring bad news

This day was not a normal day in my life.

This morning, I had an appointment for a job. I will have other appointments during the month. They can be done while being belted. However, they affect my swimming sessions.

As far as Locktober is concerned, I have bad news: Saturday, I can have a catwalk. This means no chastity belt-bra-collar for this day. The 17th of October, my brother will visit my parents. No chastity either for this day.


The challenge itself is going pretty well. Still very boring, and I don't feel very supported. Just ONE guy wished me "good luck" on this blog! If you are truly fan of my content, please support me (you don't need an account there, you have definitely no excuses not to give me a nice comment).


Currently feeling: why do I bother myself documenting my Locktober? no one support me.



6 comments:

  1. Congratulations on wearing the belt for this long so far. I know you can make it the full month. Keep an eye on those wounds from your collar, hopefully they don’t get worse. I’ll keep checking in on your blog here and on fetlife to see how you are doing. Best of luck

    ReplyDelete
  2. I support you, but I cannot wear a chastity cage on weekdays. Biz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Odd, I commented a couple days ago, but may be it got caught in spam filter. I had asked about your collar issues being that I was under the impression you wore it almost full time.

    Perhaps the reason for such low support caused by it being almost a year since you had posted on the blog. There are so many people I follow on Tumblr and not visiting daily that it easy for me to miss your content. Nonetheless, it good to see you posting again. If anything it serves as a historical journal that new followers can reference to learn about your challenges now in three different maker belt/bras.

    Good luck and more importantly, have fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It seems I may have not have completed the CAPTCHA step when I posted a couple nights ago. I also had asked if you could provide us a picture of you wearing the belt/bra under clothes as you mentioned you been able to hide the bra/belt when you picked up your friend or go out for errands.

      Delete
    2. Hi.
      Thanks for your support!
      I shared a picture of my clothes hiding my belt and bra on day 7.
      Wounds caused by the collar are due to how heavy this collar is and my weight loss. I am skinnier and slimmer than before.

      Delete
  4. I’m following you! Have a nice locktober!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.