Thursday 8 October 2020

Locktober day 8: a transcending swim

Today, I had THE swim of my life.

I swum a series of 40 lengths (2 km) without stopping in 45 min. My stamina really increased.

During this session, I swum altogether 120 lengths. I have never reached this number before. This is so crazy!

And finally: I managed to swim a full length in apnea, and for the 1st time as a real mermaid, without wearing my swimglasses.

My level increased. I am very proud, and this impacts my chastity challenge: wearing a heavy armor is so easy for me. The collar doesn't hinder me anymore (apart from the tiny blister). I feel so strong!

 

 I explain here my double-collar trick. I usually wear the hyperheavy collar only (1.55 kg). As it pushes a lot on my ribcage, I can add the superheavy collar (670 g) under it. The superheavy collar gives pressure on an other place of my trunk, reducing the risk of blisters.

The superheavy collar doesn't seem bad, it is honestly a quite heavy device. The 1st week I had it around my neck, the weight got to me. It was hard to keep it. I undersand why its previous wearer had to take it off from time to time.


Although both collars give more pressure on my trunk, they apply their weight on fleshier parts of the trunk. I have less problems to wear both of them.


1 comment:

  1. Congratulations ! For your aquatic exploits. Good continuation for your two activities.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.