Thursday 27 July 2017

300 h in thigh cuffs: 48 h after the keys

2 days spent without thigh cuffs. I had shoots today (in armor, bikini, glamour, nude, ...), and my marks were not a problem (thank you dear foundation and lights!).

The picture has been taken this afternoon, and I shot it in a dark place (marks are hard to see in a bright place).



What else could I say? I will be very busy with shoots in August. I prefer not doing 24 h in Iron Maiden Corset yet.

I think I have said everything about this challenge.

2 comments:

  1. It is very good to know that your marks did not cause a problem for your shoots. I hope those continue to go well - both the shoots and the marks. Of course you would not want to be 24 Hours in your IMC now - you only just got out of a very difficult challenge. Oh - and I love the color of your bikini in the photo here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of us who are into this stuff are in a dark place.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.