Tuesday 18 July 2017

300 h in thigh cuffs: day 5: wound alert

Hi everyone =^.^=

You are still a lot to support me =^.^=

I have good news and bad news.


Good news: I shot a little video outdoors. I manage to walk outdoors, although the weather is still very hot. I am enjoying my challenge =^.^=
My belt and bra and collar are less painful.

Bad news: I have a very strange wound on the right thigh. I don't know what this is, nor what the cause is, so if you know, please tell me. Meanwhile, I use a lot of oil on it, and I avoid covering it with the cuff.


I will keep living normally during this challenge. And I will let the thigh cuffs where they are.
I am taking care of the wound on my right thigh. If it doesn't get better tomorrow, the challenge will have to evolve.

Possible evolution of this challenge:

I think you know now living with thigh cuffs is very restrictive. But life continues, I can go outdoors, ...
The challenge will NOT be stopped. However, if this evolution is accepted by you (or if my wound doesn't heal), the thigh cuffs will be worn higher on my thighs. Then I can give a comparison, since the height of thigh cuffs can cause many differences.

The poll is on Twitter: https://twitter.com/WendyFeline/status/887249293505171457



 Enjoying a walk outdoors


 The wound (right thigh, backside)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.