Friday 21 July 2017

How to glue on a chastity belt?

I have problems with my chastity belt: the silicon often comes off. This is normal on belts which have lived (and mine lived a lot, I don't remind this fact).

I write this article according to the glues I own. If you buy the same kinds of glues, you may observe differences.

Gel neoprene glue:

  • Effectiveness: strong on steel, good on silicon (I glue silicon and steel together).
  • Drying time: about 15 min.
  • Waterproof: yes.
  • Leakages: very little.
  • Color: yellow.
  • Toxicity: little for skin (I feel burns by places, but it leaves no marks), but be careful with the vapors.
How to use it:
  1. Dry the 2 parts to glue.
  2. Put glue on both parts.
  3. Wait for 10-15 min (time for solvants to evaporate) (personally I don't always wait for this part).
  4. Put the 2 parts together. Warning: if the solvants are dry, the glue sets very fast!
You can glue the silicon even if you are wearing the belt. Be careful of glue leakages (when you press the silicon on the steel, glue can leak, and it burns the skin a little). I advise you to take the belt off if you need to glue near the pussy (it can be toxic for the pussy).
The dried parts can be cut with a knife or a scalpel.

Cyanoacrylate glue

  • Effectiveness: weak on steel, very strong on silicon (I use it to repair holes/cut on silicon).
  • Drying time: about 30 s.
  • Waterproof: yes.
  • Leakages: some.
  • Color: clear or white.
  • Toxicity: strong for skin (glue sets easily on fingers and under nails), no vapors.
How to use it:
  1. Dry the silicon to glue it.
  2. Protect the floor (very important: this glue leaks).
  3. Put the glue in the hole.
  4. Wait for 30 s.
  5. Use sandpaper once the glue is dried to have a smooth aspect.
You can also put a piece of electrical tape to strengthen the silicon. Just put it while the glue is wet (warning: it leaks).
I advise you to take the belt off in any case: cyanoacrylate glue can be very toxic for skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.