Saturday 22 July 2017

FAQ about me

I could have titled this article "little biography of me", but I will make it with questions and answers. The questions you ask to me are here. I can add more questions in the future.

Who am I?

Name: Wendy.
Height: 180 cm / 5' 11''.
Birth: 2nd December 1990 in France.
Weight: about 65 kg / 143 lb (without steel, I'm not so heavy).
Country: France.

Why "WendyWarrior"?

Well, that's a very long story.
My 1st username was "WendyFeline", since I was different by my felines attributes (cat ears, ability to meow, and some cat behaviour).
In early 2016, after some conflicts, I decided to have a more agressive name, something which marks the mind. I thought a little, and my chastity belt-bra-collar look like a medieval armor, and this is why my name became "WendyWarrior".
And I admit, I have a thing for middle-age period of history.

I precise: "WendyWarrior" is written without spaces!

How did I fall in steel fetish?

Warning: that's a very long story!
In 2012, I discovered a chastity website (I will use the code name "ChBa" to name it). Thanks to it, I discovered the chastity belts. I became fan of this website.
In February 2014, I received my 1st belt and bra (ordered from a Chinese store). I have always been so afraid by chastity belts, until I tried mine. Immediately, I felt great in, and I decided to get used to my 1st armor.
Time flew, and the website ChBa sold me a superthick collar (16 mm thick) in July 2015. We were in very good terms together. I wanted to be a model for this website.
In February 2016, I got my My-Steel belt. April 2016, my My-Steel bra arrived on my body. I loved this armor.
In May 2016, I decided to swim with my belt-bra-collar. I hosted the video on Youtube, but it was blocked after 5 days (I got 3 000 views, that's a lot!). ChBa wanted to get my video, and it was the beginning of a great cooperation. At least this is what I thought, since for many reasons (I don't detail here), we broke up in July 2016.
In August 2016, the collar: this 24-mm thick collar, called "hyperthick collar". I needed a new collar, something which is impressive. And my model career started. I am the WendyWarrior you know now.

I work by my own. I sometimes do shoots with other people (mainly paid shoots), but I mainly sell videos on my website (I don't give the link publicly: this is forbidden by Blogger).

Finally, there is a reason why I love wearing steel: I was born in the French steelmaking region.

What is my armor?

What I call "armor" is: my chastity belt, my chastity bra, and my collar.
I very often call her with "her" (and not "it"), and she has a name: "Stelly". This name comes from "steel" and "stellar" (she shines as stars).
The total weight of Stelly is 4 kg / 8.8 lb.


How am I seen with this armor?

In other words: which questions I get from passerbys.
I could write pages and pages about this. I will just list the main questions I get and what I sually answer.

About the collar:
  • "How heavy is it?": very common question. I reply 1.55 kg, but it is quite easy to wear when you are used to.
  • "Why do you wear it?": I love steel and I wanted something to be different from other models.
About the chains of the bra:
  • "Nice necklace!": this is not really a necklace.
  • "Isn't it too painful to wear?": it is not when you are used to.
  • "Does it protect well?": I ask the person to punch by breast, I let you guess who has the biggest pain.
About my belt: 
  • "What is this?": I explain this is an item to protect women against rapes (which is the actual origin of chastity belts).
  • "How do you pee with it?": I explain I have holes on my pussy.
  • "Where is the key?": usually at my home.
  • "Is it painful?": it is not.
  • "Do you have a boyfriend?": I don't understand why I often get this question. I tell I am single and I protect myself against intercourses, desired and forced.
  • "Do you visit a psychologist?": maybe people think I am crazy... I just want to be safe.
  • Last but not least: "How can you have sex with it?": why do I get this question so often? don't people know a chasity belt is designed to prevent sex?

And when I go to airport, I can get sillier questions. (read this article: https://wendywarrior-battlefield.blogspot.fr/2017/03/off-topic-security-checks-in-airports.html).


What is my logo?

My beloved logo! I drew it myself, and I put it on all my pictures.
It contains a lot of symbols.
The shield: it is red with 2 keys and a padlock inside. The padlock represents my protection, and the keys show my independency.
The swords: there are 2 swords, crossed behind the shield. I drew them according to a sword I own (now damaged). It has a "W" on its handle.

Why pink and red colors?

Many models (especially on ChBa) have black chastity belts. I wanted to be distinguished by having something different, and I loved the pink armor.
The red color on my shield has a much more powerful symbolic: I am wild, I can be agressive, and I am not afraid to get injuries (as I showed during my challenges). Red is the color of blood.
(but if I am treated properly, I can be very kind and cute)

Do I wear underwear above my chastity belt and bra?

There are 2 parties: people who believe the belt is a part of the female body (and underwear can be added), and people who believe the belt is underwear.
I prefer having underwear with the chastity belt in case of leakages (can happen sometimes, especially when I don't clean/dry properly).
The bra: I used not to wear fabric bras above my chastity bra. Now I do, since the padlocks in my back damage my clothes.

What is this blog?

I decided to start this blog when my month in armor began. I wanted a place where I can share my feelings. This month was an experience, and it was meant to describe how I felt, and the effects of the armor on my body (this series of articles can be found with the label "1 month in chastity").
Once my month was finished, it was used to talk about my challenges, and I wrote some useful articles (label "Handy articles").

This blog is not meant to be glamour or fantasy. This blog brings answers to real questions linked with chastity. Some pictures are raw (especially when I show some deep marks or wounds), but I will never show too shocking pictures (no blood leaking for instance).

6 comments:

  1. Thank you for posting so much information on yourself. What you wrote explains many things. It is obvious that you show strength when needed (standing up for yourself and against a professional site, but also a soft side (as seen when cuddling with your felines). I imagine you desire to take on challenges to show and prove that strong side of you. What you do is very obviously not a model shoot but living with your challenge and any "armor" required by the challenge. A question. How do you respond to questions in public about your armor? I am sure some are rude. It is not those I was wondering about. It is if the question is asked in a good and perhaps curious way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How do I respond to questions about my armor? that's a very interesting question! I added it to the article.

      Delete
  2. Thank you for giving so much detail regarding questions you get. I asked because I have been asked "What is that metal noise?" a few times - if I have a chain between the thigh cuffs. I am not a warrior like you, with so much confidence. I either ignore the question and keep to my business or mumble something about "I did not hear anything". It is a bit humiliating, even if the person can see nothing. My thoughts then run wondering what they think it is that made the noise - and of course the noise continues if I walk.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The chains of my bra make some noise when I walk. I say this noise is due from my keys hooked on my belt (I use a carabiner on the keys of my fat, then I hooked them on the rings of my belt: handy).

      Delete
    2. I assume you mean keys of your 'flat' Wendy! :-)

      Delete
    3. What a stupid mistake!
      Yes, i meant "keys of my flat".

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.