Thursday 13 July 2017

300 h in thigh cuffs: day 0 assessment

This sounds odd to say "day 0 assessment", but I am used to counting up from 0. This is an habit from informatics.
Anyway. For this challenge, I decided to write my reports every evening, to share how my day was.

I will start by my current feelings. I will use my usual swords (1 character is the easiest, 5 is the hardest).
  • Hygiene: : I have no problems for now, and I don't expect hygiene problems to occur.
  • Pain: : my belly swelled a little, so my belt is very tight (much more than usually). It gives me pain. I hope I will manage to retrieve my normal shapes. I don't know why I am swelled, probably since I have drunk too much water and/or not enough workout.
  • Comfort: : my thigh cuffs are not the most comfortable device I can wear. I hope I will feel better the next days. The weather will have a big influence on me: today was very hot, and I felt uncomfortable..
  • Noise: : my chains sound a little. But I don't care.
  • Technical problems: : this is what I dread the most. If the silicon of my belt or bra is damaged, I will be in big pain, and maybe it will take a lot of time to repair. And I don't like my old belt anymore (much less comfortable). I put just 2 swords since there is nothing wrong to report, except I had to add some glue in the back of my belt (knowing how flexible my arms are, I was able to operate alone).
  • Moving: : I had a walk in my town this morning, and I wasn't hindered by my stuff. I just walk slower than usual
I was passive today. I spent a lot of time to watch videos on Youtube and to do naps (picture below) and to reply to some fans.

This experience seems harder than I expected.


I remind: the point of this blog is not only for you to follow me, but also to say how I feel, and to give advice. This is why I detail as much as I can, nomatter if I repeat myself.

Thank you for your support!



1 comment:

  1. Hello Wendy!
    I hope the weather will soon turn colder, before your little body starts to melt away under all your amour....

    Well, I guess there is a little problem. The keys in the envelope... You KNOW, you can always take them. Who will hinder you? Nobody on this planet will not understand, if you simply stop the game.
    So the conclusion is, you have to give the keys away. To be locked up means NO KEYS at hand! Give the keys to a friend who will give them to another friend, someone you don't know.

    THEN you can tell us about your feelings, what it means not to be able to get some sexual pleasure, how to endure the pressure on breasts and vagina, when you have no choice at all but to endure the rest of the 300 hours.....

    Please stay well and have a good time! hugs from Daniela

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.