Monday 17 July 2017

300 h in thigh cuffs: day 4 done

Today, the weather was awful. I suffered a lot from heat, and I spent a lot of time to do cat-naps (sleeping in odd postures).

The usual report:

  • Hygiene: : still no problems.
  • Pain: : I removed a sword, since I feel much better towards pain. However, I precise my skin looks damaged.
  • Comfort: : I am getting used to my stuff with hot weather. But I still need time.
  • Noise: : I went outdoors today, playing Mölkky with friends. They didn't know about my thigh cuffs, so I felt a bit awkward. If you don't know what the Mölkky is, this is a game where players need to move a lot (I let you google it).
  • Technical problems: : the bra has nothing wrong. The belt had its cut this morning, but the repairing seems strong. A little part of the back needed glue, and I was able to glue it back without unlocking (I think I should make an article about the glues I use).
  • Moving: : I moved a lot today outdoors. And because of the heat, i felt weaker: walking was hard today. I looked like as if I was drunk.

This evening, I felt good. Let's see how the remaining 192 h go!

1 comment:

  1. You are an absolutely fantastic woman. As far as I am concerned you have proven to the world to be the "real thing" in your steel armor. You deserve a humble apology from those that have doubted your desire, resolve and willingness to be wrong. Our inspiration and their loss. chastitybeltband

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.