Thursday 20 July 2017

300 h in thigh cuffs: day 7 done

This night was horribly hot. But this day was correct in temperature.

My wound

It is not very beautiful to see. The wound looks horrible but it is healing.
I will not share pictures of it to avoid shocking people (this is a NSFW blog, but let's avoid medical-sensitive content if I can say so).

Thigh cuffs higher

I have spent more than 24 h with thigh cuffs higher. I thought I would have an interesting effect with the too short chains, but it failed.
When I shortened the chains, the thigh cuffs were tight on my thighs, and my pelvis wasn't straight. In other words: I wasn't standing properly. But because of the oil I put (and maybe a little weight loss), the thigh cuffs slipped higher, and I lost this effect.
In daily life, it is easier to walk like this. I would like to put them back lower, but I can't because of this wound. So I will keep their length.

Marks and pain

I didn't check my marks today, but I don't have so much pain.

My feelings

I feel very well today! I went outdoors to play poker (and I won, this helps to feel good).

Report

  • Hygiene: : I think I am too used to the chastity hygiene rules.
  • Pain: : I remoned a sword. I feel much better now.
  • Comfort: : oil, cram and a little weight lost help me to feel better..
  • Noise: : I found a trick to hide the noise from my thigh cuffs: I jingle my keys.
  • Technical problems: : a little piece in the back of my belt should be glued. But I wait (it is very hard to operate in my back, and it doesn't harm me).
  • Moving: : I feel much better with my moves. Thigh cuffs annoy me much less than before.

Funny anecdote

I said I played poker outdoors. To go to this place, I had to be outdoors. So I went there by scooter (a little mechanic scooter, a child toy, I precise since this word is ambiguous in English). I was dressed with a top and a skirt.
In the street, a woman on a motorbike told me "miss, we can see your butt, your skirt is not put properly". I didn't believe her, so I continue moving. Then, she insisted, and I decided to check: she was true, my skirt was lifted in my back!
Visibly, she didn't know what the steel parts on my body were. And she didn't have time to ask me.


Putting oil on my thighs. I don't care if the bottle is empty.

1 comment:

  1. Wishing you better weather because I am sure that will help heal wounds and reduce the amount of new ones. That was very kind and not judgmental on the part of the lady that alerted you to exposing your belt and thigh cuffs. It must be difficult to ride the scooter with your thighs held together. Wow - 7 days done.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.