Friday 21 July 2017

300 h in thigh cuffs: day 8 done

Hi guys =^.^=

Less than 100 h to go! and the weather is becoming nice. Too nice I think.

My wound

Healing is going fine. I used cream, oil and sometimes baby powder. It seems oil has little effect, whereas baby powder is powerful. Needs to be confirmed.

Marks and pain

Around my breasts, when I shift the bra, I see rednesses. They are normal.
Pain is still weak.

My feelings

Honestly, this challenge is being too easy. I think I am too used to chastity, the weather is good, and the higher thigh cuffs are not very challenging.


I will not write the report. Nothing is wrong.


The wound is healing.

After a nap, I played with my hand spinner.

6 comments:

  1. You suffer in such a beautiful way locked in your armor. The wounds are terrible, and I am so glad you do not allow things to go too far. It appears your feline companions are a big comfort to you at times.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The wound is harmless, just ugly to see.
      I always sleep with (sometimes on) my feline soft toys. I love them =^.^=

      I didn't talk about the mental aspect in this article. It is still the same: I am missing swimsuits, underwear, shorts, and my IMC.

      Delete
  2. You miss your IMC. You are such a glutton for punishment. Be careful letting your fans know how much you miss that IMC. Perhaps they will request a challenge that you will be sorry for.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a challenge in project with my IMC...

      Delete
  3. I encourage and miss less, soon you can enjoy swimming trunks and underwear, that if, rest before you face the next challenge. Let your heart be better and a hug.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.